We respect your right to privacy.
Miraculum SA would like to inform that all user data obtained through this Website are intended exclusively for the use of Miraculum SA with its registered office at ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 184 B, 02-486 Warszawa.
While using the Website you may be asked to provide some personal data by filling in the form or in any other way. We request only the data that is necessary for the operation of the Website. This data will not be sold or made available to other institutions or organizations or persons who are neither employees nor permanent associates of Miraculum SA.
User data may be used to make contact, e.g. in case of the necessity to provide you with a response or to send you information related to entering the contest.
Administrator of the Website, based on the information obtained, may prepare the summary statistics that may be disclosed to third parties. However, such statistics do not contain any data allowing for identification of individual users.
Confidentiality of the data may be waived upon request of the relevant state authorities.
Each user has the right to inspect and amend the provided data.
All rights to the entire content of the Website are reserved. The Website contains elements protected by copyright, trademarks and other original materials. The User has the right to download and print the entire pages or parts of the Website, provided that the copyright and trademark registration rights are not infringed. No part of the Website may be copied in its entirety or in part, transmitted electronically or in any other way, modified, linked or used for commercial purposes - without prior written consent.
Cookies are used to determine whether the particular User has ever used www.miraculum.pl website. Deactivation of cookies usually does not prevent from using our Website, but it may make it more difficult.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies files (the so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, stored in the end device of the Website User and intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. Administrator of www.miraculum.pl website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) customizing the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the exploration of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and to display the website customized to his or her individual needs properly;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users explore the websites, which enables to improve their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after login), thus the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
d) customizing the advertising content in graphic form (display ads) by the use of Google Analytics remarketing.
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (permanent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files stored in the User's end device until the User logs out, exits the website or closes the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the scope of authentication within the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner of exploration of the Website;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling to "remember" the settings selected by the User and personalize the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region which the User comes from, font size, layout of the website etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling to provide the Users with advertising content more customized to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device. Users of the Website may change the settings concerning cookies at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to notify each time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the options and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Users may block Analytics for display ads and customize ads on Google's advertising network in the Ads Preferences Manager. Also, the program blocking Google Analytics may be downloaded from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
9. Cookies placed in the Website User's end device may also be used by the advertisers and the partners co-operating with the administrator of the Website.
10. For more information about cookies visit http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the "Help" section of your web browser menu.