terms and conditions
ARTICLE 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The www.chopinperfumes.com website is operated by Miraculum S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 184b, 02-486 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw – XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000034099, with a share capital of PLN 38,000,000.00, NIP 726 23 92 016, REGON 472905994.
2. The entity providing electronic services is Miraculum S.A., based in Warsaw.
3. the User within the meaning of Article 2 of the Regulations shall be the Customer using the electronically supplied services.
ARTICLE 2 GLOSSARY
Miraculum – means Miraculum Spółka Akcyjna, a joint-stock company with its registered office in Warsaw, (02-486), at 184b Jerozolimskie Avenue, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000034099, NIP 7262392016, REGON 472905994;
Personal Data Processing Policy – means the document defining the purposes and principles of the processing of personal data of the User, available on the website of the Chopin Internet Store;
Product – any product of the Chopin brand visible on the Website;
Rules and Regulations – these Rules and Regulations for the use of the Site;
Service – the website at www.chopinperfumes.com;
User – a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, who uses the electronic services available on the Site.
ARTICLE 3 CONTACT WITH MIRACULUM
In addition to standard postal communication, the Customer may contact Miraculum at telephone number +48 22 205-06- 00 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 4 COPYRIGHT AND OTHER RIGHTS
Miraculum shall be entitled to all rights in the Website, including the proprietary copyrights in the layout of the Website or its elements, the rights to the trademarks placed on the Products and the right to use the Website’s Internet domain.
ARTICLE 5 USER-PROVIDED CONTENT
1. Klient nie może dostarczać żadnych treści niezgodnych z prawem, co obejmuje w szczególności fakt, że Klient nie może korzystać z Witryny z naruszeniem jakichkolwiek obowiązujących przepisów prawa lub niniejszego Regulaminu lub w sposób sprzeczny z moralnością publiczną lub z naruszeniem jakichkolwiek praw osób trzecich.
2. Miraculum shall be entitled to remove any content posted by the User in connection with the performance of the contract which is unlawful or which it reasonably suspects to be unlawful.
ARTICLE 6 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and, in the case of Customers who are Consumers, also the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws 2017.683 of 30 March 2017) shall apply to matters not covered by these Regulations
2. The choice of law referred to in Article 17(1) above shall not deprive a foreign Consumer residing in the territory of the European Union of the protection to which such Consumer is entitled under provisions that cannot be excluded in the contract by virtue of the law which, pursuant to Article 6(1) of Regulation (EU) No 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I), would apply if no choice of law were made.
3. These Conditions shall enter into force on 23 May 2023.